Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Land Of The Creeps Episode 087 : Mary Is Ravenous

Download



Welcome to Episode 87 of LOTC. This episode we take a look at the Soska Twins twisted flick called American Mary as well as a 1999 Cannibalistic dark comedy horror film called Ravenous. Are these flicks worth the watch? Listen to this episode and see what we thought. This was a great episode with some really cool discussions. On a side note Shaun AKA : HH was not able to be on this episode due to some family issues and we ask that you keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers as his Dad is battling brain cancer. So sit back and listen to this episode if you dare.

Movie Reviews :

2012 American Mary
Jessie Robbins : 8
Doctor Shock : 7.5
GregaMortis : 7

DVD Purchase
Blu-Ray Purchase

1999 Ravenous
Jessie Robbins : 9
Doctor Shock : 8
GregaMortis : 7

DVD Purchase
Blu-Ray Purchase

LOTC Links :

GregaMortis

Haddonfield Hatchet

Dr. Shock
DVD Infatuation Website

3 comments:

  1. Hi gents.
    Just wanted to extend my best wishes to HH in regards to his Dad.
    I lost mine to cancer as well several years back and know how tough it is, but I wish him the best.
    Also thanks to Greg for all the work he puts into the show. Your enthusiasm is contagious and damn rare in the podcast universe where cynicism is the order of the day.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much T. Heilman for this amazing comment. I can't speak for Shaun but I am sure he appreciates the kind words. Also I am humbled beyond compare for your words about the show. I have the best crew as well as the best Listeners in the world. We are a family. I feel and know that I am nothing but I was raised to respect and find the good in all things and I hope that does come out in my podcasting. So thanks so much once again and We hope we will continue to enertain everyone. GregaMortis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great episode. I listened to it on the way to Mt. Airy. I'd love to hear the Dead Hooker in a Trunk and See No Evil Episode. I vote for that!!

    ReplyDelete